Stephan Widera is a German photographer, digital and mixed media artist. He was born in in Bremen. Widera''s (often multi-media) works include photography, film, collage and painting.
Stephan Widera'´s works have been shown in numerous solo and group exhibitions in Germany, Europe and the United States, in Galleries, Museums and at Art Fairs.
Brühl, Schloss Augustusburg
• Bremen, Überseemuseum
• Knokke (BE), Kunstraum Knokke
• Essen, Zeche Zollverein
• Düsseldorf, Young German Art Gallery
• Miami (USA), Art Center South Beach
• Düsseldorf, Schloss Kalkum
• Enschede (NL), Kunstruimte
• Berlin, Galerie am Gierkeplatz
• New York (USA), Artifact
• Cologne, Kunsthaus Rhenania
• Düsseldorf, Anna Klinkhammer Galerie
• Duisburg, Cubus Kunsthalle
• München, ponyhof artclub
• Aachen, Kunstraum NRW
• Venice (IT), Palazzo Dolfin Bollani
• Düsseldorf, Fusion Gallery
• Rome (IT), Museo Nazionale Palazzo Massimo
• Paris (FR), Cité Internationale des Arts
• Nuremberg, Slow Art Gallery
and much more.
Selected Corporate Collections:
Agfa, Beiersdorf, Deutsche Bahn, DiBa, Ford, Glaxo Smith Kline, Lufthansa, Shell, Toshiba and more.
He currently lives and works in Düsseldorf and Paris.
He is a member of the BBK (German Artists Association),
the VDDK1844 (association of Düsseldorf artists),
the European Professional Photographers Guild
and listed in the artists-directory of the City of Düsseldorf
Use your stay in Düsseldorf to see and buy top-photography-art in the Fusion Gallery.
Are you interested in our exhibitions and vernissages?
Please send us an e-mail.
Visitation only at vernissages or with appointment.